The 34 week update says that the baby is somewhere between 5 to 5.5 pounds and over a foot long from crown to rump. I love that phrase, "crown to rump". Kelsey (whom we saw this weekend at her fabulous Montana wedding, see yesterday's "Travel Fun" post.) asked for a fruit equivalent: the internet says "cantaloupe"!
If it's a boy, his testes might be dropping this week. There is also a chance the baby could start "dropping" any day now, which doesn't mean I'm going into labor yet but apparently can feel like the baby is "falling out". I'm getting downward pressure, for sure, but that could be because Lentil is 5 pounds big now!
This photo is what I looked like as of Saturday, Oct 1. Nate looks dashing as one of Kelsey's and Pete's groomsmen.
|
Tuesday, October 4, 2011
34 weeks
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment