Hey folks ~ I have today only to get as many videos and photos online as possible before we head off to Zanzibar for 10 days! We'll be staying mostly (if not the whole time) in the town of Kendwa on the northern tip of the island, where we stayed in 2010. Paradise, here we come...
In the meantime...
Turns out that I have been pretty bad at taking photos lately, so I added the ones I have into the previous posts (whether they jive with the text or not). So please take a look back at the last maybe 2 weeks of posts to see a few new/old photos.
Even better, however: I have several videos from the past month to post. I'll start with one at our Yabello house when we were playing hide-n-seek (or maybe it's just "boo!!").
If it works, I'll upload a few more from various time periods since we arrived in Ethiopia. They should post over the next week or so to keep you entertained while I'm busy reapplying sunscreen to Cora and making sand castles.
Nate also has some photos from the field that perhaps I'll try to post, if he has time today to provide some context.
We are a bit busy with only one day in Addis before we leave - it's noon and we've already eaten the biggest breakfast we could fit in our hungry faces at the ILRI cafeteria (we are so obviously just-out-of-the-bush), purchased plane tix (that means physically going to the Ethiopian Airlines office), washed diapers and laundry, and almost finished repacking for our trip. We're hoping to spend the afternoon out and about with Nate's friend Brian from Cornell, who just arrived to start his own IGERT research, and playing with Cora's old friends on the ILRI campus.
Love you guys!
In the meantime...
Turns out that I have been pretty bad at taking photos lately, so I added the ones I have into the previous posts (whether they jive with the text or not). So please take a look back at the last maybe 2 weeks of posts to see a few new/old photos.
Even better, however: I have several videos from the past month to post. I'll start with one at our Yabello house when we were playing hide-n-seek (or maybe it's just "boo!!").
If it works, I'll upload a few more from various time periods since we arrived in Ethiopia. They should post over the next week or so to keep you entertained while I'm busy reapplying sunscreen to Cora and making sand castles.
Nate also has some photos from the field that perhaps I'll try to post, if he has time today to provide some context.
We are a bit busy with only one day in Addis before we leave - it's noon and we've already eaten the biggest breakfast we could fit in our hungry faces at the ILRI cafeteria (we are so obviously just-out-of-the-bush), purchased plane tix (that means physically going to the Ethiopian Airlines office), washed diapers and laundry, and almost finished repacking for our trip. We're hoping to spend the afternoon out and about with Nate's friend Brian from Cornell, who just arrived to start his own IGERT research, and playing with Cora's old friends on the ILRI campus.
Love you guys!
1 comment:
One at a time … 4 of your favorite adults (M&L are here) woke up this morning and got to chase Cora around your Yabello home. You brought absolute delight to each of our days!
Post a Comment