Wednesday, February 29, 2012

A new home for J&N Produce Version 2.0

Does the move make it "Version 3.0"?

Anyway, welcome to the new site... I think this blogspot site will have a lot more fun gadgets to play with, colors to change, etc. (FYI: I simply just copied and pasted all the old blog posts into this new site, so please excuse any funny formatting or bad links.)

The best part is that you guys can comment on my posts here - I love when you write me emails or call me about the blog (my favorite recent comment: James said that the photos of Cora on the blog make him "melt". Yes). So I want to encourage more of that.

Finally, just a note about who this blog is intended for... I'd like to keep it among our family and friends. I'm not trying to be weird about this, but the Internet is a big place and you never know who is looking (I learned this the hard way with my nascent Twitter account - where did all those porno site followers come from???). So please feel free to share this site with cousins and grannies and best buddies, but don't put the address on Facebook, for example. I've also made it non-searchable by Google, so if you ever forget how to access the blog, just email me.

OK, enough blogspeak... let's get back to Cora photos. I know those are what ya'll come here for.

2 comments:

Jen said...

Does the background pattern make your eyes go all funny when you are reading the blog?

Dad said...

No problem on iPhone.
Dad