And so the new blog begins … with a photo of MOTHER and baby!
Yes, I noticed that all of a sudden after I mentioned the lack of momma/Gigi photos, there were a lot more of those being taken on Gigi & Babu's last couple days in town.
Rightfully so … and good for ALL of us! I hope you know how much both Kathy and I wish we were there!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
And so the new blog begins … with a photo of MOTHER and baby!
Yes, I noticed that all of a sudden after I mentioned the lack of momma/Gigi photos, there were a lot more of those being taken on Gigi & Babu's last couple days in town.
Rightfully so … and good for ALL of us!
I hope you know how much both Kathy and I wish we were there!
Post a Comment