I have been raiding my mom's camera for photos of their time here, and had to share a few that she took over the last month. It's just another day in the Farmhouse...
Sunday, Feb. 5 (the day after Gigi & Babu arrived, Babu fulfilled his Christmastime promise to re-learn how to change diapers. Cora seems to be coaching him along, here.)
Wed, Feb. 8 (Making good use of the new Snuggie as now-Californians Gigi & Babu get used to our cold climate.)
Thurs., Feb. 9 (Nate and Cora take a nap together before dinner. Aww.)
When you have a new baby, people love to tell you: "Moms spend all their time trying to get baby to sleep, and Dads spend all their time waking baby up." Well, I would add that grandmas spend all her time taking photos of grandpas and dads with baby... and there are hardly any photos of Mom (or Gigi) with baby. You'd think from this photo collection that Gigi and I never do anything with Cora. False. But we do love Dad-and-Baby and Babu-and-baby shots, anyway!



No comments:
Post a Comment