Other Cora phrases:
At bedtime: Can I talk to you? [About what?] When I wake up...? [She always wants to know what the plan is for the next morning]
I'm putting peepees on top of my poo in my diaper. [Also a bedtime - she is potty trained for number 1 but refuses to use the toilet for number 2. Any ideas, people?]
I'm fwustewated.
I'm happy!
At bedtime: Can I talk to you? [About what?] When I wake up...? [She always wants to know what the plan is for the next morning]
I'm putting peepees on top of my poo in my diaper. [Also a bedtime - she is potty trained for number 1 but refuses to use the toilet for number 2. Any ideas, people?]
I'm fwustewated.
I'm happy!
1 comment:
Love it! Hmmmm ideas for number two. Not yet. Luca was a champ at doing number 2 from the get go...i think because he liked to admire what a big job he did. Boys!
Post a Comment