Gigi is back in town, and she has taught Cora how to kick a ball! The video below is long, but it features kicking, giggling, "mamas", crawling, throwing... so much going on in this girl's world...
P.S. What are you using to record and/or edit these that causes the action to be smooth but the video frame itself to jump around when you bump the camera?
When I uploaded the video to YouTube it asked if I wanted to fix the shakiness... this is the first time I said "ok", but I don't like it. The jumping frame is really weird.
5 comments:
2 things come to mind:
1) Our granddaughter sure enjoys athletics!
2) You guys sure keep a clean house!
1) agreed
2) only when grandparents come to town!
Sooo cute. Love those PJs, too.
P.S. What are you using to record and/or edit these that causes the action to be smooth but the video frame itself to jump around when you bump the camera?
When I uploaded the video to YouTube it asked if I wanted to fix the shakiness... this is the first time I said "ok", but I don't like it. The jumping frame is really weird.
Weird, yes, but, never having seen that before, I was kind of fascinated.
Post a Comment