Thursday, March 29, 2012

19 weeks - 1st rollover

Coraline rolled over from her belly to back today! Of course I did not catch it on camera, but after we called Nate to tell him the news, Cora was game enough to reenact the event with me. Here we go:

Well, here I am on my belly. Just chillin'.

I don't really love this. Maybe I should squirm around or something.

Hey, Mom, check it out. I have this crazy idea...

Wait, WHAT?! [insert flipping sound, maybe something like PHWUMP!]

Dude. That was awesome.


4 comments:

kristen said...

Love it...thanks for sharing

Anonymous said...

Yep - awesome for us too!
Papa

Erin said...

that is one of the best photo series that I have seen! I love all of the facial expressions--especially mid-flip with tongue out--so much personality!!

Jen said...

She did it again today, and it didn't even phase her.