I appear to have put my camera away for a large chunk of the next week of our trip. I'll try to get some of Papa Jensen's photos. For the end of our time at Bob's Camp at Everest Beach, Dave/Erin/Eliza/Willem joined us for the first time (how is this the first time?).
 |
| Kenyan beer tasting, imported in our suitcases |
Some Jensen and Yates friends were reunited:
And that is all I have for photos of that time! Oh, except the two days I (and the kids and Nate) spent at the dentist in Grand Isle:
 |
| Squirmy Silas at his first dentist check up |
But then it was time for the Jensens to head to Dan's family camp in Willsboro, NY.
 |
| Lunch on the lake |
Evening special times:
 |
| Hiking to Silver Lake |
 |
| Silas had a bit of birthday fun |
Time for goodbyes from the Iowa cousins on our mutual road trip through New York. They were headed home, we were going to visit Ithaca.
[sorry how little I am writing about this visit; I am adding photos in 2019!]
No comments:
Post a Comment