A couple months ago I was musing about how my parents encouraged me to love books and writing when I was a child, and how we could do the same for Cora. I also wanted to dream up an idea for a birthday gift tradition...
I settled on the idea of creating a book about Cora's past year for each birthday. My hope is that as she gets older, she will help with the production of the books, too.
We decided to make the first book be in the style she prefers at this age: a board book. I created it through an online company called Pinhole Press, and it arrived the day before her birthday. Nate made me wait until her actual birthday to open it... and here it is!
It features her first home, Momma & Dadu, Grandparents (her favorite page, by the way!), her current crop of cousins in age order, and Crouton thrown in for good measure. I also included photos from the big trips Cora took this year.
![]() |
| The end. |







3 comments:
Ohhh, I wish this was available on Amazon!
Ron, I still have a copy on my online account at Pinhole Press, and I'm planning on ordering some other stuff from them soon... would you like a copy of this for Christmas?
YES! (If it's not too expensive.)
Post a Comment